2017 ACADEMY OF DESIGN INFO AFTERNOON
Be the first to view inside our new warehouse campus!
Are you a Year 12 Victorian student considering changing your course preferences? A TAFE/FE student looking to switch to a degree course? If you're passionate about design and art and considering a career in the creative industries, why not apply direct* to the Academy of Design Australia and join us in 2018?
Fashion and Costume Design
Filmmaking and Photography
Graphic and Digital Design
- Meet with current tutors, who are all practicing artists and designers.
- See inspiring work created by Academy students.
- See inside our stunning new warehouse campus in Collingwood - not officially open to the public until January 2017!
- Speak to our admissions advisors about the application process.
- Find out how small class sizes will benefit you and the amount of time you have with your tutor.
- Find out more about career options in the art and design industry and take the next step in your design career!
This afternoon event is free, and open to all prospective students for a 2018 start.
*Note: the Academy is currently not taking applications through VTAC. Please apply directly by downloading an application form.
Artwork Credit: Melanie Tang, MEOW11, 2017 digital medium (Academy student)